达维塔 clinical leaders push for innovation through new research
明尼阿波利斯,11月. 5, 2019 – 达维塔 Clinical Research (DCR) is set to present 10 research abstracts from company representatives 和 medical professionals at the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) annual 肾周 在华盛顿,维.C. 从11月. 7-10, 2019.
今年, ASN 肾周 will convene more than 13,000 kidney care professionals from around the world to discuss new developments in the field of nephrology.
“达维塔 continues to invest in innovation through research 和 quality initiatives that shape the future of our field 和 improve patient outcomes,“博士说. 史蒂文·布鲁内利, MSCE, vice president 和 medical director of health economics 和 outcomes research for 达维塔 Clinical Research. “肾周 is a powerful opportunity to convene 和 share knowledge with the best minds in nephrology so we can collectively continue improving patient care.”
Researchers will report on findings from multiple retrospective studies, with a particular focus on home dialysis treatments.
今年’s presentations include:
达维塔 Clinical Research
- Associations between Body Mass Index, Kt/V 和 Outcomes among Patients Treated with Peritoneal Dialysis
- Patterns of Emergency Department Visits among American Dialysis Patients
- Adoption of 正规的玩彩平台 Remote Monitoring to Improve Outcomes in Peritoneal Dialysis Patients, oral presentation by Dr. 马丁以下两
- Clinical 和 Operational Results of In-Center Nocturnal Hemodialysis Programs in a Large Dialysis Organization
- Assessing the Impact of Dialysis Modality on Hospitalization in a Large Population of End-Stage Renal Disease Patients
- Improvements in Quality of Care of Incident Hemodialysis Patients – an International Multicenter Study
- Impact of Diabetic Nephropathy on Morbidity 和 Mortality in a Large Cohort of Hemodialysis Patients in Saudi Arabia
- St和ardized Clinical Foot Examination in Prevalent Diabetic Hemodialysis Patients – Association with Mortality 和 Hospitalization
- Survival of Hemodialysis Patients in Saudi Arabia – A Large 4-Year Observational Analysis
- Hospitalization Patterns in a Large Saudi Hemodialysis Population
ASN 肾周 attendees can visit booth 1427 to hear presentations from DCR 和 达维塔肾脏保健 clinical leaders or speak to company representatives about partnering with 达维塔. Attendees, as well as those who cannot make the meeting, are encouraged to follow @达维塔Doc 和 @达维塔Research on 推特 for live updates throughout the meeting 和 join or view the conversation by using # KidneyWk.
To learn more about DCR, visit www.达维塔ClinicalResearch.com.
About 达维塔 Clinical Research
达维塔 Clinical Research (DCR), a wholly owned subsidiary of 达维塔 Inc., is the research arm of 达维塔. DCR innovates through retrospective research aimed at improving clinical outcomes. DCR assists pharmaceutical 和 medical device companies in the design, recruitment 和 completion of clinical trials using its renal research site network. To learn more about DCR, visit 达维塔ClinicalResearch.com.
达维塔 is a Fortune 500® health care provider focused on transforming care delivery to improve quality of life for patients globally. The company is the largest provider of kidney care services in the U.S. 和 has been a leader in clinical quality 和 innovation for 20 years. Through 达维塔肾脏保健, the company treats patients with chronic kidney failure 和 end stage renal disease. 达维塔 is committed to bold, patient-centric care models, implementing the latest technologies 和 moving toward integrated care offerings for all. Through these efforts, 达维塔 has also become the largest provider of home dialysis in the country. 截至6月30日, 2019, 达维塔服务204,900名患者,723 outpatient dialysis centers in the United States. The company also operated 248 outpatient dialysis centers in nine countries worldwide. 达维塔 has reduced hospitalizations, 改善死亡率, 和 worked collaboratively to propel the kidney care industry to adopt an equitable 和 high-quality st和ard of care for all patients, 到处都是. 想要了解更多，请访问 达维塔.com/About.